Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine




I’ve just been away in Africa and this was the best purchase I made before I went out. It has everything you need for tropical disease from the symptoms through diagnosis and treatment. It has extensive chapters in malaria and HIV and others. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
I took this book to India on my elective. If you only take one book on your elective – take this one! It covers all of the common conditions found in the tropics in a clear and concise manner and doesn’t weigh your bag down.
really useful book at a good price and excellent condition (brand new!!!)! i am very happy with this purchase.



Responses

0 Respones to "Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine"

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Downloads

Popular Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2012 | Medical Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Naz Rul Feez