Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care




Description

This is a precious book: useful and complete, it’s really a masterpiece and I strongly recommend it. It’s practical, up to date and easy to consult. I’m a bit sorry that, in a book dedicated to palliative cares, the Authors were forced to accept euthanasia, as no more than an option already at the patients’ disposal in different Countries: nothing could be farther from a PC-dedicated physician.
Finally, as I come from a non English speaking Country, I was a bit puzzled with the new wave of using double-sex pronouns (he/she), as if the male pronouns couldn’t be used with a sexual independent meaning (e.g. manhood).
I would highly recommend it to everyone who is involved in end-of-life care.The book helped me to find the answers for questions and dilemas re palliative care.I read the whole book at once – I could not stop till the last page.



Responses

0 Respones to "Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care"

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Downloads

Popular Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2012 | Medical Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Naz Rul Feez