The Psychiatric Interview (Practical Guides in Psychiatry)




Description

This is a great book. I used it when I was in residency. I am now a practicing psychiatrist. I can still, even to this day, see how this book has shaped my clinical interviewing in a positive way. It is practical, it takes the theory and gives you examples of how to phrase things. It has mneumonics that help you remember all of the different parts of the interview. it enables you to do a pretty complete diagnositic interview when you need to. I remember getting compliments from my supervisors after they observed my interview when I started using these methods. It is a great book to get when you are wondering about how to get started when you first begin conducting interviews
This is an excellent book for psychiatric resident from first to fourth year.
I have seen how poorly were conducted some mock boards by certain residents because of interviewing skills difficulty.



Responses

0 Respones to "The Psychiatric Interview (Practical Guides in Psychiatry)"

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Downloads

Popular Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2012 | Medical Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Naz Rul Feez